Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5052 North Fm 390 Farm To Market Road, Brenham
Stunning multi-level estate home with high-end custom finishes, situated in the middle of 86 rolling acres in the historic Brenham countryside! Features include beautiful archways, spiraling custom stairwell, marble tile and hard wood flooring, open living area with high-rise ceilings, electronic shades and wonderful views of the rolling country side! Huge office with custom built-in shelves & wood finishes, media room, large master suite with a sitting area, 3 fireplaces, 6 secondary bedrooms & 4.5 baths. 4 spacious balcony porches with fans, elevator, walk-in pantry, open kitchen with tons of built-in cabinets, and a breakfast area. Large back patio opens to the serene pool area, with a live stream, waterfall, and hot tub. Property also includes a pool house, guest house, large wooden barn, 4 ponds, gazebo and livestock pens! Purchase this estate as a family haven for generations to come or as an event or wedding venue with the historic barn and plenty of lodging this estate offers.
- MLS® #18000603
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage8,974
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesPropane on Site, Septic, Telephone on Site, Well
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage, Detached Carport
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Pool
- Exterior FeaturesBarn/Stables, BBQ Grill, Covered Patio/Deck, Hot Tub, In Ground Pool, Patio/Deck, Sprinkler System, Central Laundry, Gazebo
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Medium Trees, Open, Pond, Small Trees, Stream
- Listing Agent:Quentin Burns
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty B/v
- Address5052 North Fm 390 Farm To Market Road
- Zip Code77833
- InteriorOther (See Remarks), Tile or Terrazzo, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, French Doors, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Security System, Smoke Alarm, Sound System, Drapes/Curtains, Smart Home Feature
- AppliancesBreakfast Area
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- FireplacesGas Logs (convey with property), Gas Started, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story or More
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.